On the blog “How to identify the LED headlight beam pattern”, we talked about the dangers of poor beam pattern. Like, producing scattered lighting to blind the opposite vehicles’ drivers, can’t light up further distance, weakening our visibility etc. Ok, after knowing this knowledge you must want to know: how to get an LED headlight bulb with perfect beam pattern?
Just follow me, I will show you all the details today!
Next, I would like to provide you the various bulbs’ light beam performances with reflector headlight assembly (Low beam) for your reference.
1. Halogen Bulb’s light beam.
2. COB chips LED headlight conversion kit, as we can see, there is no significant beam, lighting is very scattered.
3. 50*50 Squared LED chip LED conversion kit, the beam pattern is a little bit better than COB led performance, but also not good.
4. 360 degrees LED headlight bulb, the beam pattern quality is very poor.
5. Narrow and long LED chip like Focos LED headlight kit. We can see, the beam pattern quality is the same as halogen bulb.
After watching the beam pattern comparison, I believe you have got the skill to choose the perfect beam pattern LED headlight bulbs. Hope this blog will be helpful to you!