Best LED Headlight Bulb – Light Color
Due to super bright and energy-saving, there are more and more people install LED headlight conversion kits into their vehicles to replace factory halogen bulbs. However, there are so many kinds of LED headlight bulbs in market, they are different in price, quality, structure, appearance, features. To know LED headlight well, and find suitable products for your vehicles, reading the below knowledge about best LED conversion kit will be very helpful. This blog is about LED headlight kits’ light color.
Color temperature of LED headlights
Color temperature is a unit of measurement for the light color. Normally in headlight industry, the main range is 3000K (Yellow) ~6500K (Pure white).
- Yellow color light (3000K) has stronger penetrability in poor weather conditions, like rain, fog, snow etc. comparing with white light. So for drivers, the yellow light can give them more visibility in severe weathers.
- White color light (6000~6500K) makes our eyes feel much brighter and clearer, so that provide extra visibility in normal weathers. In market, the most of LED headlight conversion kits are white color light.
- Warm white color light (4300K) has both of the advantages of Yellow and White light. In normal conditions, it looks brighter than Yellow light; in bad weathers, it’s better penetrating than Pure white light. However, in the other hand, Warm white color is poorer visual brightness than Pure white light in good weathers, worse penetrating than Yellow in bad weathers. Now, there is no many 4300K LED headlight kits in market.
- Also there some LED headlamps have color adjustable function by replacing color glass tubes. But changing these bulbs’ light color is very difficult, you have to uninstall bulbs, replace glass tube, and then reinstall bulbs.
- TRENT has an APP control color adjustble LED headlight bulb, is able to change light color easily. You can review the blog to know more.
A part of this blog is quoted from below website: